Creative for print, web and social media.
- fresh, eye-catching design for print with over 20 years of experience designing books, magazines, large interpretive panels, banners, rack cards and brochures
- modern, impactful websites
- e-newsletters—set-up, integrated and how-to training
Telling your story. Engaging and building your customer base. Creative promotions, social media, e-newsletters, press releases, pitches and taglines.
- social media training
- press releases
- copy writing, pitches and taglines
Social media workshops and training.
- local business networking and promotion
- social media training for municipalities, non-profits and businesses
- marketing plan development
- marketing and social media presentations
Homespin’s Social Media E-book
Homespin offers hands-on marketing support for businesses. Social media websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are great ways for customers to find out about local products and services.
Homespin’s social media coordinator, Natalie Robinson, will sit down with business owners to choose which sites to use and to customize their online marketing strategies.
Perfect for business owners, artisans or anyone who is self-employed, connect with Natalie for a one-on-one training session or organize a small-group session in your neck of the woods. Participants will set up, or improve, their social media presence. Most importantly, participants will leave the clinic with a plan for how they’ll use social media on an ongoing basis to attract more customers.
Contact Natalie at social-at-homespin.ca.