Creative for print, web and social media.
- fresh, eye-catching design for print with over 20 years of experience designing books, magazines, large interpretive panels, banners, rack cards and brochures
- modern, impactful websites
- e-newsletters—set-up, integrated and how-to training
Communications and marketing
Telling your story. Engaging and building your customer base. Creative promotions, social media, e-newsletters, press releases, pitches and taglines.
- press releases
- copy writing, pitches and taglines
- social media training for individuals, municipalities, non-profits and businesses
- marketing plan development
- marketing and social media presentations
- local business networking and promotion
Social media done for you
Farm it out… hands-on social media management for businesses—Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Connect with Homespin’s social media coordinator, Natalie Robinson, and work together to decide which social media platform(s) to use and customize online marketing strategies.
Social media workshops
Perfect for business owners, artisans or anyone who is self-employed—organize a small-group session in your neck of the woods. Participants will learn to set up, or improve, their social media presence.
Most importantly, participants will leave the clinic with a plan for how they’ll use social media on an ongoing basis to attract more customers. Contact Natalie at email@example.com.
Get started with Homespin’s social media e-book
How to choose the right social media platform(s) for your business and helpful tips for social success.